Dive Holidays | Scuba Diving Holidays
Encounter the Elusive Great Hammerhead Sharks in Bimini - starting in January. The endangered and elusive Great Hammerheads, the second largest predatory shark in the ocean, will be returning to the sand banks off the tiny Bahamas out-island of Bimini starting in January.
Ascension Island sits in perfect isolation in the Atlantic, its remoteness a protection for marine life from human activities. Paul Colley and Rebecca Clarke introduce us to the diving – including the iconic fish of the island, the black Durgon triggerfish.
The island of St Croix (aka St X) in the US Virgin Islands can satisfy both recreational and technical divers. Joe Cocozza encounters submerged canyons, spectacular walls and sharks in this Caribbean tech diving hotspot.
Pamela Stephenson Connolly heads to Central America to discover the diving highlights of Belize and Honduras.
- Monkey Business
- Manta Research Expeditions
- Get snappy with Regaldive
- MALDIVES: ‘Manta & Whaleshark Specials’
- Take on an Arabian adventure
- Red Sea MAY Specials
- DIVE EXCLUSIVE - AMAZING GALAPAGOS HALF PRICE
- Enhance your skills in Malta
- Emperor Divers’ Easter Sale
- Save £100 on all Thai dive holidays with Regaldive
Page 1 of 20«StartPrev12345678910NextEnd»