Trending DIVE News
- Video: Divers save whale shark
- Indonesia creates largest manta sanctuary
- Shark rescue
- Top 5 dive videos of the week
- Video: dolphins and whales from above
- Video: Glow-in-the-dark shark
- Review: Nudibranch eBook
- Shark conservation short film released
- Film review: Pioneer
- Hollis recall Explorer rebreather
Written by DIVE Magazine Wednesday, 23 January 2013 14:57
A bottlenose dolphin lets a diver cut it free from fishing line.
As a group of divers were enjoying a night dive watching the mantas near Kona in Hawaii, a distressed dolphin swims into their lights. It allows one of the guides to gently cut it free from fishing line entangled around its fin.